Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Welcome to April folks. I love April. April brings with it the beginning of baseball season and that means warmer weather. Two of my favorite things. So how about I share with you a touch of Spring with some more photos from Ocean City, Maryland from last weekend? Well at least the "look" of Spring because I can tell you that it was not warm. Today we have a few shots I made of the boardwalk.




All of these were shot on Saturday. The first two early in the day and the third one around 5:00 PM. Notice how empty it is? Well if I were to go back and shoot these on a Saturday a few weeks from now it would be packed. I just might have to do that. Another thing that I never noticed before is how much narrower the boardwalk is when compared to Ocean City, New Jersey. To be honest though I can't really pick a favorite. They are both very similar and at the same time very different. I would have to say that the biggest difference comes down to real estate. Ocean City, Maryland has numerous high rises and many oceanfront hotels and condominiums whereas New Jersey has a smaller look and a lot more vintage motels. And I like it that way. It makes each one a different experience.

And I am wrapping it up for now. I'll be back real soon with more photos including some more of the amaryllis. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment