Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 26, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi again! Today's post is a sampling of two parts of our weekend trip to north central Pennsylvania. As I told you yesterday we went to Knoebels Amusement Resort in Elysburg. Today I have a photo and a short video from that trip.

This is the Big Wheel which of course is their Ferris Wheel.


And here is the video. It's 45 seconds of our ride.


The Big Wheel At Knoebels <<< Click Here


On our drive home today we discovered The Lehigh Valley Zoo. It's a small zoo located within a game preserve and I must say that I was very impressed. And I got lots of pictures. Today though I am sharing two. It's been a long day of driving and I just don't have time to go through all of them. But I will be sharing them over the next few days. Along with some more from Knoebels and other stuff from our trip.

This first one is one of their hawks. I kind of felt bad for him because he could see the sky and wanted to fly. Here he is trying to fly.


And here is one of my favorites. A prairie dog. There are several but this guy was cool. I shot a lot of photos of him and the other prairie dogs.


And that's it for today. Please be sure to come back because there is a lot more where these came from.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment