Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi there folks! It's finally Friday and though it's a little chilly right now it should warm up a bit tomorrow. At least that's what the experts say.

Today I would like to share three photos with you. The first two are from a couple nights ago. I was taking some trash out to our can and noticed the sky was very clear and offered me a great view of the Moon.


And not just the Moon. Venus was visible too. Obviously there is absolutely no detail in this photo but I guess that's due to the fact that it is approximately 162 million miles away from Earth.


Yep. That little white dot (more like speck) at the bottom right of the frame is Venus.

And before I go and just to switch things up here is a shot I got this morning of one of our local squirrels.


And that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon. I have some cool new stuff to share.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Good pictures of the moon. And the squirrel is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! This is one of two squirrels that we get and they are getting tamer and less skittish. They even come up to our front step.

      Delete