Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 25, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi there! Today my post is going to live up to it's title. Photo Of The Day. Mainly because we are currently staying at a hotel and though it does offer free internet the service is fairly slow.

Kim and I traveled a couple hours north and visited Knoebels Amusement Resort. It was our first time there but I think we will be returning. There are many reasons including a decent number of rides and some of the friendliest service I have seen in a long time but most of all the pricing structure is perfect. There is no admission charge and you only pay for the rides you want to ride. That means no pressure to "get your money's worth". And even better than that is the ride prices. For example it costs $1.50 per person to ride the Ferris Wheel. I don't think I saw a price higher than three or four dollars. And to top that the concessions were reasonable. Sure it's a little more expensive to eat at the park rather than outside but it's definitely cheaper than say Dorney Park or Hershey. I can without a doubt recommend Knoebels for a fun day out. So now I should be sharing some photos from the park right? Well not quite yet. Today I am sharing a shot that I made on one of the scenic back roads we traveled from the park to our hotel. But I will have plenty of park shots for you soon.


Not bad for a camera phone in a moving car.

And I am going for now. I'll be back real soon with some more though. I hope to see you here at the blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment