Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Yesterday I told you I was wrapping it up with photos from Longwood Gardens on Saturday. But I also said that you never know. Well as it turns out I am sharing one last set of photos from our trip. But today we shift from landscapes to flowers. So without further ado here you go.

Here we have one of my favorites. A Bird of Paradise.


And here is a soon to bloom Rosebud.


And I am not sure what this one is. If you know please feel free to let me know.


And that wraps up our Saturday trip to Longwood. But I have one more thing for you before I wrap up today's post. Yet another "cafe' video. And wow was it busy. Check it out at the link below.


Thursday Afternoon At The Cafe <<< Click Here


And that's it for today. Thanks as always for stopping by and I hope to see you at the blog again soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment