Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 5, 2015 - Photo Of The Day (Happy Easter!)

So I wake up early this morning. About 5:30 am actually. Yesterday I thought about heading to Valley Forge this morning to shoot the sunrise but I figured that if I woke in time it was meant go be. If not then that was fine too. Well I guess it was meant to be so off to Valley Forge I went. After bathing and getting dressed of course. On my drive over there I was hoping that the gates would be open in time. There have been a few times where they cut it real close but today they were open when I got there. And there was an unusually large number of vehicles entering the park. And on top of that the parking lot that I use was half full. And I found out why. One of the local churches was holding a sunrise service. What a wonderful idea! And I don't think they could have asked for a better day. The sun was shining (well, after sunrise), the sky was clear and it was already in the high 40's. It was a quick service though. They finished up about ten minutes after the sun rose. And as for the sunrise? Well take a look.


And that's not all! I also managed to shoot a time lapse. You can see it at the link below.


Easter 2015 Sunrise Over Valley Forge <<< Click Here


And here is a photo of me shooting the time lapse. I used Lapse It Pro for Android on my Motorola Droid Turbo. As you can see the phone was mounted on my tripod.


And that's all for now. But I did shoot a lot this morning and have much more to share with you. Please be sure to come back soon and check it out. Thanks for stopping by and may I wish you a very Happy Easter.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment