Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Happy Tax day! Actually should the words "happy" and "tax" be used in the same sentence? Anyhow it is April 15 and that means we are another day into Spring. And that means more Spring blooms and hopefully warmer days that are here to stay for a while. Today I would like to continue my recent theme and share some photos I made of our pear tree.

When I journeyed out back to snap some photos I was greeted by this guy sitting in the pear tree.


Of course as I approached the tree he flew off. That's okay though, it let me concentrate on what I set out to shoot.




I would also like to share another video I shot at the "Avian Cafe". Apparently it is popular with squirrels too. Check it out at the link below.


Busy Morning At The Cafe <<< Click Here


Thanks for stopping by folks. I'll be back with more real soon. I hope to see you here at the blog.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment