Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Welcome all and Happy Monday! Well it was back to work today and the countdown has begun for our next holiday, Memorial Day. Memorial Day of course is the unofficial start of Summer. Right now though we are just at the beginning of Spring and I must say that I almost like it better than Summer. I guess it's because Spring brings with it the promise of better weather and warmer days. Something to look forward to. And similar to Autumn Spring has it's own unique beauty. Just like Autumn has the changing colors of the leaves Spring has buds and fresh leaves and if you get out at the right time of day the golden sunlight really makes for some nice scenery. That time of day is the golden hour. The golden hour is approximately one hour after sunrise and one hour before sunset. And that brings us to the photo of the day.


This was shot about 45 minutes after sunrise yesterday. I made a similar photo last year on Easter Sunday so I thought I would shoot another one.

And that's all for today. I'll be back real soon with more. I hope to see you here.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment