Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Spring is rolling right along. And and with it comes a lot of buds and blooms. Oh and birds too. Lots of birds. It seems that the "cafe' is busy day and night. Today in keeping with my current theme I would like to once again share this dawning of nature with you. Through my photos.

Let me start by showing you our Hosta. It's hard to believe that when I planted this it was tiny and had just a few small leaves. When comes to full bloom it is going to be huge.


And of course I have a few bird photos for you too.





I also have another video I shot at the Avian/Squirrel Cafe this morning. This one is a bit long, about 28 minutes. Check it out at the link below if you like. And if you can be sure to view it at 1080P and full screen.


April 16, 2015 At The Avian/Squirrel Cafe <<< Click Here


And that will do it for today folks.  As always I appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment