Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 22, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Today I would like to wrap up our trip to Longwood Gardens on Saturday. Though I may share a few more after today. You never know. I usually concentrate on flowers when at Longwood. I mean it is what they are famous for. But their grounds are just as beautiful. It is so peaceful and I could walk there every day. Even when there are crowds there always seems to be a quiet spot. Anyhow I have three photos to share with you today. Please have a look and enjoy.

This first shot is the lake at the beginning of the Meadow Garden. A few days ago I showed you the other side.


Here we have a closer look at the lake. I guess it is actually a look into the lake. Check out the fish.


And this last photo shows the trail leading into the Meadow Garden.


Thanks for stopping by. I am so glad that you did. I hope you enjoyed your stay and come back again real soon. There is a lot I would like to share with you.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I love Longwood Gardens but with my arthritic knees and back I can't walk it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. They do have electric cart rentals that let you see a lot of the gardens. I'm not sure how much they cost and it is first come first served but it might be an option.

      Delete
    2. I didn't know that. I'll have to check it out.

      Delete