Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 4, 2015 - Photo of The Day

It was a busy day today. It started out with taking the car in to the dealer for routine maintenance at 8 am and then it was on to our weekly errands. And this evening we went out for dinner. On the way home it was just getting dark and I thought it would be nice to take a drive through Valley Forge and grab some sunset photos but I figured the gates would be shut since it closes at dusk. Well fortunately they were open and I was able to shoot some. These were shot with my phone and and then touched up in Photoshop.



I have more to go through that I will share in an upcoming post. But I do have one more for you today. In case you missed it the Moon was spectacular tonight.


And now it's getting late and I am going to wrap it up. Thanks as always for stopping by.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment