Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 29, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Well folks it's been a long day and this is going to be quick. I still have a few photos to process from our trip to the zoo on Sunday but I did get three done that I would like to share with you today. So let's get started shall we?




Is it me or does the third photo look like the one prairie dog is telling the other one a secret? Or maybe he is just telling him to keep away from his food.

In addition to these three pictures I also had the video camera out this morning at the Avian (and Squirrel) cafe. It seems that we now have three squirrels. Maybe it's the peanuts I have been putting out. And speaking of peanuts I also learned that Blackbirds love them. Anyhow please check out the link below for the video.


Wednesday Morning At The Cafe <<< Click Here


And while I am talking about videos I would like to share my YouTube Channel with you. There you can find many more videos that I have posted over the years. You can get there at the following link.


My YouTube Video Channel <<< Click Here


And that's about it for today. But before I go I would like to let you know that I am working on a couple of ideas that I will be implementing here at the blog. And I think you will like them. At least I hope so. All I can say now is that I hope to streamline the blog and bring you some more in depth posts at the same time. If everything comes together you should see it starting on Monday. So please keep watching this spot.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like the middle photo;my favorite is the little prairie dog on the right sitting happily on his fanny eating. Got food? He's happy!
    Such simplicity....Always a pleasure to visit the Cafe. I think that has become a favorite stop off for me too.
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! That is my favorite prairie dog too. And I have several photos of him. The cafe is always fun. You never know who will show up. Thanks for stopping by and may you enjoy your day too!

      Delete