Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Hi all. Today I was going to share some more photos of our weekend trip with you but I just haven't had time to process them. So instead I will show you today's sunrise.


Today is Kim's birthday so I thought it would be nice to get up and shoot this for her. I am just glad that the weather cooperated because by the early afternoon it was cloudy and by the evening we had rain. Happy Birthday Baby, I Love You :)

And as for the Amaryllis...


Two more flowers are open and we have one more to go. It may be a little while though because it is still a bud. I give it about two weeks but we'll see.

And that's all for now. I hope to have more Ocean City photos for you soon. I have some really nice stuff to share. Thanks for stopping by

Until next time...

4 comments: