Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 19, 2015 Photo Of The Day

Today I would like to continue with yesterday's theme and share some more photos from Longwood Gardens. Along with some new stuff I shot today. Sound good? Great let's get started then.

First up I have another shot of the squirrel I showed you yesterday. This time from a better angle.


And here are a couple of flowers. They are really starting to bloom now.



And now here is some of the "new stuff" I shot today. Big surprise, it involves birds!

This first one is actually kind of a milestone. It's not my best work but it is the 20,000th frame shot on my camera. Yep. Twenty Thousand.


And here are a few more birds for you. This guy is taking advantage of our bird bath.


And here's a couple sitting high up on our arborvitaes. Oh, and a flyby...



And before I go how about a video? I know I have been sharing a lot of videos from the Avian/Squirrel Cafe but I really like this one. Especially starting at 4 minutes 40 seconds in. Check it out at the link below.


Sunday At The Cafe <<< Click Here


And that's all for now. I have lot's more to share but it's getting late. Be sure to stop back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the birds & squirrel! Daisies are my favorite flower though I doubt I've seen a purple one.....It probably isn't a daisy but I can think it,can't I? Not that I can tell the difference in a lot of them.
    thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I usually take a shot of the name tag that Longwood places nearby all of the flowers. Of course I didn't this time. I am not great with the names but am getting better as I visit the gardens more and more. As far as I know this is a purple daisy.

      Delete