Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Yesterday I showed you one of the annual flowers we planted on Sunday. Today I would like to show you one of our perennials. This is our Hydrangea.


You cant see it here in this photo but at the end of the season last year I never pruned back he stems and now there are a lot of leaves growing out of them. I guess it's a little late now. Oh well, I think it will fill out nicely. I just hope it flowers. Last year we got a lot of nice full leaves but no flowers. But neither did any of our neighbors who have Hydrangeas. And I think I may have found the answer here. If you have a Hydrangea you may want to read this. As for this photo I wish I had used a tripod. I did it handheld and it's a tad blurry.

I also got this when I was outside photographing our greenery.


Again a tripod would have done this wonders. That and a lower film speed. I still like it though.

And that's all for now folks. I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment