Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 8, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi all. Well I was feeling a bit better when I got up this morning and I made it to work. About halfway through the day however I started feeling sick again. I think I have some sort of low level flu. But I made it through the day and when I got home even managed to grab a few shots of the numerous birds in our front yard that think I am running some kind of avian restaurant. Well I guess I sort of am. And now I would like to share a couple with you.



And that's all for now. I'll be back real soon with more. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the dash of purple(?) on the first bird. I have a feeder & feed sparrows. I have a certain whistle that I use to let them know "Chow's on!". They perch really close on my fence but I am careful not to 'tame' them. I usually whistle from the back door once I've put the bread out. A few used to the routine (brave little souls) perch any way waiting. Oh well....Glad to hear you're a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! The birds here are getting used to me but I think they are far from tame. They used to fly off once I opened the door which made it harder to get pictures but now a bunch of them stay around. Especially the doves. Now if the dog is with me they all take off.

      Delete