Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

What a beautiful day we had today. The temperatures almost hit 70° and it was dry. Even the higher than usual winds didn't make it feel cold. So I thought it would be nice to take the Amaryllis out on the deck and grab some shots and to let it get some nice warm and fresh air. And that is what I did. 


The only problem I had was the wind that I mentioned but I was able to snap some frames in between gusts. I got a lot of blurry ones but I think this one came out pretty good.

And that is all I've got for you today folks. But I will be back real soon with some more. I hope to see you here at the blog. And don't forget about the Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Love the perspective! It appears to be reaching for the clouds.....Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I was trying to present it a little differently and I think I hit the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie! That is what I was trying for. I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete