Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

I have been going over my photos from our trip this past weekend and have processed a few from the Lehigh Valley Zoo. Today I am sharing them with you. But there is a lot more and I will be showing them to you over the next few days. So please take a look and most of all enjoy.

This first shot was taken along the road that leads to the zoo. It was made from five different frames and merged in Adobe Bridge and touched up in Photoshop. What an amazing view.




And the rest of these are various residents of the zoo.







And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and as always I welcome you to come back soon to see what I share next.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of the vista shot! So vast..makes me want to just stare but also realize how small we humans are.....The otter is adorable;love watching them play. I also felt bad for the hawk in yesterday's photo. As much as we want to preserve a species in zoos, what does it look like to them? Kinda sad....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! The hill in the first photo is a bit more steep than it looks and there is a park bench right on the edge. I have a shot of it and will probably include it in today's post. Most of the exhibits have plenty of room for the animals to be happy and have room to roam. I think if they built an aviary the birds would be able to stretch their wings and even fly a little. But at least they are very well cared for. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete