Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 21, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Today I would like to share a couple more photos from our trip to Longwood Gardens on Saturday. This first one is a shot of the Italian Water garden.


And here is a panorama of the lake on the other side of the water garden. It was created using three separate frames that were merged using Adobe Bridge and adjusted in Photoshop.


And now what day would be the same without one of my bird photos? I shot this after work today in our front yard.


And before I go I of course have a video to share. Here we have a very busy day at the cafe. I'm not kidding. There was a lot of birds.


Busy Tuesday At The Cafe <<< Click Here


And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment