Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Yesterday I told you that I was going to write a quick post and it kind of grew a little. Well today I really am going to make it quick. I have a lot in the works though and will have a lot more for you real soon. Including a more organized and streamlined system that will let me continue to post every day. But for today I have two photos to show you. So let's get right to it.

This first photo is our  hosta that I showed you a couple weeks ago. It sure has grown.


And this second photo is tonight's moon. It's not my best work but I had a hard time with the wind. It made it really difficult to get a crisp clear image.


And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back real soon and I hope you will be too.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Grown? That is a bit of understatement...Whatever you feed it,it works. I get how much effort & detail go into your photos.However
    for most of us (ok me) that moon shot looks pretty darn good. I like it, though moon shots always look a little lonely to me.....
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! When we planted the hosta it was one little leaf. All we do is mulch and keep it watered. And it gets a lot bigger than this. We may even have to cut it back a bit. I think the moon came out okay but I guess after shooting it so many times I look at it closely and nitpick. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

      Delete