Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

For today's photo I would like to share another shot I made yesterday morning. This is a view of Norristown across the Schuylkill River taken from Bridgeport.


And I would also like to share another video of the waterfall. This was shot from the Norristown Fish Passage and is just yards from this photo. Check it out at the link below.


Schuylkill River Falls <<< Click Here


And that's it for now. Thanks for stopping in and please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Were Bridgeport and Norristown founded around the same time? I wonder what it would have looked like back in the 1800s or earlier. Pictures like this always make me think. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norristown was incorporated in 1812 and Bridgeport in 1851. Both however were settled in the 1700's. Swedesburg where I live, was incorporated in 1712. One year earlier than the rest of Upper Merion township. as an aside King of Prussia is not an actual incorporated town. It is officially Upper Merion Township.

      Delete
    2. That's really interesting! I'd love to see pictures of it back then. I'll have to do some research.

      Delete
    3. There is a really cool history of Bridgeport online somewhere. If I find it I will share the link here.

      Delete