Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Well we are just 8 days away from Spring and it is really beginning to feel like it. Today's temperature made it into the 60's for the first time in months and most of the snow is melted. You would hardly even know that just last week we had 10 inches on the ground. And on top of that I saw a robin this morning while driving to work. That's always a good sign. And speaking of birds I got some nice shots of the one's that I feed in our yard year round. I would like to share one with you today.


This is just a handful. We get a lot of birds. I guess it's all of the food I put out for them.

And here is today's "Amaryllis Watch" photo. It sure is getting tall.


And that's it for now. But I'll be back real soon. Come back and join me and above all get out there and enjoy this great weather.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. That amaryllis is getting there. It gets really thick like that just before opening. So excited to see it.

    You got a really good picture of those birds.

    ReplyDelete