Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4, 2015 - Photo of The Day

For the past few days I have been sharing photos from my Sunday morning shoot along the Schuylkill River. Today I was going to move on to other things but I would like to add one more. Yesterday I showed you the trolley bridge. Today we take a look at the DeKalb Street bridge.


And to prepare us all for the upcoming snow (at least those of us in the northeast) enjoy this short video of Sunday afternoon's snow shower. This one didn't amount to much but I think tonight's may. I guess we'll see soon enough.


Sunday Snow <<<Click Here


And that's it for now folks. Please be safe out there if you have to travel in the snow and be sure to check back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. How many times have I driven over that bridge? Nice picture. But enough with the snow already! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little bird tells me there may be a snow pic or two today. I don't know why...Just a hunch...

      Delete