Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015 - Photo of The Day (Hello Spring)

Well like the title says, hello Spring. Yeah right. Here are my first day of Spring photos.




A little whiter than expected and a bit chilly too. I hope this is indeed the last snow of the season but who knows? At least it is going to be warm tomorrow and a lot of this will melt.

And here is today's "Amaryllis Watch" photo. It sure is getting tall. And its opening a bit wider too. You can't see it here but it really is. And of course I did  not leave it in the snow. It is back on our front windowsill.


And that's it for today. How was your first day of Spring? If you are near here you probably had snow. You can tell me about it in the comments. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that snow something? As soon as I cleaned it off it was covered again. But at least it's almost gone now and it's going up to 55* today. The snow is supposed to be all gone by tomorrow morning. I sure hope so. And hope this is the last of it.

    I was sure that amaryllis would open before this. It can't be much longer now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope this is the last of the snow too. I am ready for warm weather. I am pretty sure the amaryllis will open this week. It's getting close.

      Delete