Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Snow! Boy did we get snow today. About nine inches here. That's about four or five inches above the predicted amount we were supposed to get. I just hope this is it for the season but who knows? So naturally you know what I am sharing with you today. Pictures of snow. So take a look and enjoy. At least as much as you can if you have been affected by the horrid white stuff.

Snow covered bud on our pear tree

Bird prints on our front steps

The drive to work

More of the drive to work

I also have a short video that I shot while at work today. It features of course...snow! Check it out below.

Snow! <<< Click Here


And there you have it. At least it's nice to look at. Thanks for stopping by folks and enjoy the rest of your day. And of course please stay safe if you have to go out in this.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great photo of the snow bud! I love the way you caught the crystal effect of the snow. Beautiful! I consider myself more a cold weather person rather than heat but even I have had more than enough. I feel for Boston with 105 inches total.It is pretty though...
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I don't mind a little cold or even a bit of snow, one good snow storm per season perhaps? But I prefer the Spring and Summer Seasons. I feel bad for Boston too and wonder what is going to happen when they get their first really warm day. I guess they won't be calling for a drought this year.

      Delete