Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

With just five days to Spring things are really beginning to warm up. And with the rain finally gone for now people were out in droves to enjoy what is left of the weekend. My trip to Valley Forge today was a good example. It may have only been in the low 40's and it was tremendously windy but I saw runners and bicyclists and general sightseers throughout the park. And I was right out there with them. Me and my camera! And I got a lot of photos. Today I am sharing a couple with you. Along with a little extra.



Anyone who has followed my blog or Facebook page knows that I am partial to this tree. I think I have a few hundred photographs of it. Yes really. A few hundred. But in all of them I have never shot it like this. From the other side. The field that it is in is usually overgrown but for some reason it has been mowed down and I can actually get to the other side. So I guess this is a fresh look at something familiar. 

And on another note the "Amaryllis Watch" continues. Here is today's shot. Looking at it two things are very obvious. One, it has grown about an inch from yesterday. Two, I really need to clean that window. I guess I can get to it now that the rain has ended.



As for the little extra I promised I have two videos for you. Now the tree is in the main part of the park but the videos are actually from the Betzwood Trail Head on the Schuylkill River. So please take a look and enjoy. Remember that my videos are best viewed at full screen and in 1080P. Although you may want to turn the volume down a little because like I said it was very windy.


Betzwood Trail Head At Valley Forge <<< Click Here


Schuylkill River At Valley Forge <<< Click Here



And that's it for today folks. I hope you enjoyed your visit and I certainly hope you came back real soon. I have lot's to share.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment