Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Well yesterday we had the big storm and today we of course had the big dig out. The official snow accumulation here was 10 inches. About double the predicted amount. But as usual we just rolled with it and pushed on. Here is a photo of my drive to work this morning.


And earlier when I had the Dog out back I saw this scene and had to grab my camera and shoot it.


So I guess the snow is done for now. Hopefully for several months. How did you make out? Good I hope.

Before I go I would like to thank each and every one of you for reading and checking out my photos. I truly appreciate it. Please stay warm, stay safe and of course please stop by again real soon. I have some ideas I am working on to make this blog a bit more interactive. They are just ideas for now but I will be trying some new things.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love the second picture. Keep it in mind for my birthday present this year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too. I love snowy scenes but I think we all could use something a little greener now.

      Delete