Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Well once again Old man Winter just won't give up. We are getting rain, freezing rain, ice and then more rain. And to top that off we may get some snow in a couple of days. Some reports say six to eight inches and some say up to a foot. Just crazy. I guess I might get a few more snow photos but to tell the truth I'd rather be shooting some nice Springtime scenes. Today however I am sharing one more photo from Sunday morning. This is another shot of the Schuylkill River and shows the trolley bridge. Nothing special. I just like the composition.


I would also like to share a time lapse video of an absolutely spectacular early morning sky and sunrise. I'm not kidding. This is incredible. Check it out at the link below.


March 3, 2015 Morning Sky <<< Click Here



And that's all for now. Thank you so much for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. That video is incredible! Just beautiful. I have to share this. I like the composition in your photo too. I reminds me of some bridge pictures I took in Harrisburg many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What the video lacks in sunrise it makes up for with the most incredible clouds and early morning sky I have seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bridge is neat but the video...spectacular! Loved the clouds, especially the 'layers' changing colors.You are truly gifted to capture God's beauty.
    Thank youfor sharing & keep clicking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! When I first looked out the window yesterday I knew that it was going to be a beautiful morning sky but I didn't imagine it would be like this. It sure will be hard to top.

      Delete