Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Today I was going to share another photo from my trip to The Schuylkill Trail yesterday. But when I got up this morning the sky was amazing and I grabbed several shots of it before the sun rose. And then the sunrise occurred and I grabbed some shots of that too. So I figured what the hey? Why don't I share all of them with you? So let's get started. Here is the the sky before sunrise.


And now for the sunrise.


And now we go back to yesterday at The Schuylkill Trail. I like to call this Camouflage Cabin.


And let's not forget the "Amaryllis Watch". Today though I want to show you just how tall it has grown. Just about a week ago the bud was maybe two or three inches above the pot. Take a look now.


And there you have it. I thank you for stopping in and as always I invite you back to see what I have to share with you. You never know what you might see.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment