Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Well it's Monday and that means it was back to work. I had a lot of things to catch up on after being away on a three day weekend and it is getting late so this will be a quick one.

Today I would like to share a few more photos from our trip to Assateague on Saturday. This first one is a panorama I shot along the side of a road in the park. It is made up of four separate frames and was merged in Photoshop.


Here is a sign warning us about the dangers of the wild horses. Very professional and what a great representation of a horse.


And how about a couple shots of the horses. These were nowhere near the beach by the way.



And what trip to a shore town would be complete without a seagull?


And I also have another video for you. This is from the beach on Sunday morning and is about five minutes long. I think you will like it.


Sunday Morning On The Beach <<< Click Here


And here is a shot of our Amaryllis. Two more flowers are opening and there is still one more bud. That will make four flowers in all.


And that's all for now folks. Not bad for a quick post huh? Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the video! Didn't have time to watch it all but maybe later. The seagulls have such a lonely sounding cry. It makes me feel a little sad... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! The seagulls may sound lonely but I think they are very happy there. I know I would be :)

      Delete