Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 25, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Today I would like to share a few more photos from Saturday's trip to the zoo. I have gone over most of the RAW files and for now I think this may be it. Though you never know. I may process a few more. But for now this is it. So let's get started shall we.






I would also like to share this with you.


This is a photo of me recording a time lapse of the sunrise. That's my phone mounted to one of my tripods. And in case you are interested I use Lapse It Pro for Android to shoot my time lapse movies. It is probably the best $5.00 I have ever spent on an app. And if you are an Apple user it is available for you too. 

So since I posted this photo obviously have a sunrise to show you. Check it out at the link below.


March 25, 2015 Sunrise Time Lapse <<< Click Here


And before I wrap it up her for the day here is today's "Amaryllis Watch" photo.


It's really opening now. Before you know it will be at full bloom.

And That's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Until I worked for the Academy Of Natural Sciences,I had no idea how HUGE bison are! No wonder they're described as 'thundering
    across the plains'.Bet those hooves raised a lot of dust.I really liked the frogs yesterday. So beautiful....and yet deadly. Thank you again for sharing your world through the lens.(Sounds like a neat title for a photo book?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Yes they are big. I'm glad that Elmwood has enough space for them. I like the frogs too. It seems that the more exotic the color the more dangerous they are. And I have thought about a book. You never know.

      Delete