Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 19, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi everyone! This is going to be brief but at the same time I have lot's to share with you. How's that sound? Good! Let's get right into it. First I would like to show you the morning sky that I was greeted with today.


And then comes the sunrise.


And here is a time lapse of the sunrise. Click the link below.


March 19, 2015 Sunrise <<< Click here


And of course let's not forget about today's "Amaryllis Watch" photo.


It's getting there. Will it open tomorrow? That would be cool for the first day of Spring.

And that does it for today folks. I thank you for stopping in and hope you come back real soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine! One of the nicest I've seen in a while.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love both of those pictures. So beautiful! Come on, amaryllis! I want to see what you look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught that sunrise too. Though my photo is nowhere near yours;but for a digital camera....not too bad.It was GORGEOUS!
    Come on little one,open to the sun.....

    ReplyDelete