Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Well we're home from Ocean City and it's back to work tomorrow. I have a lot to show you but today I am going to share one photo from our trip. Okay well one photo and maybe a video or two. So let's get started. Here is this mornings morning sky. This was shot about five minutes after sunrise. I did get the sunrise but I am still working on the final version.


I may not have finished the sunrise photo yet but I did get a pretty good video. It's kind of long but you can always fast forward if you like. Check it out at the link below.


Morning Sun Over Ocean City, Maryland <<< Click Here


And here is a video I shot with my Midland XTC 280 Action Cam. I am glad it was in it's waterproof case...


Edge Of the Sea <<< Click Here


And finally the wait is over. We no longer have an "Amaryllis Watch" We have an Amaryllis!


And that's all for now. But I will be back real soon with a lot more. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot of the sun! I'm going to have to save this photo too.

    Finally we get to see the amaryllis. And I see two more buds to open up. Please show it when all three flowers are open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I got up this morning I really thought is was going to be a wash. There was heavy low lying clouds. But I guess the Sun cleared them out.

      I will post pictures of the amaryllis as it grows and blooms more. I think it will be a faster process from here on. I still can't believe that I waited so long to plant it and am even more amazed that it grew at all let alone bloom.

      Delete
  2. I totally love the 'Edge of the Sea' video! Actually moved back a little as the water closed over the camera,it felt so real. The sound of the surf & waves are soothing.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It's the first under water video I have tried. Now that I know the camera's case is waterproof I will do more. I am working on ways to keep it secure from washing away. For this video I held it in place.

      Delete