Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Hello from beautiful Ocean City, Maryland. The beauty may be hiding behind some rain and clouds but I promise you it is there. I am hoping for some warmer, clearer weather because Kim and I are staying on the twelfth floor of an ocean front condo and I have a great vantage point for a potentially incredible sunrise photo or two. I guess we'll see. Anyhow I did get a few shots today and would like to share one with you. After we ate I tried a little nighttime photography and came up with this.


This is a thirty second exposure and it was almost pitch dark when I shot it.

And of course I shot a short video. This is from earlier in the day. Check it out at the link below.


Cloudy Oceanfront <<< Click here


And before we hit the road this morning I took a quick "Amaryllis Watch" photo. My Canon was packed already so I grabbed this with my camera phone.


Not my best work but you get the idea.

And that's all for now folks. I hope to have some really cool stuff for you real soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment