Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Yesterday I showed you my attempt at nighttime photography. I think it was okay but there was certainly room for improvement. Actually there is always room for improvement but sometimes there is more room than at other times. So I was going to go outside tonight and practice some more but the rainy forecast told me that wasn't a good idea. So I did the next best thing and tried some early morning shots. I am more suited to morning photography anyway. And here is what I have for you today. This first one has two of my favorite subjects. The sky and the Moon.


And this is one of my old favorites. Today's sunrise. I put a little spin on it though and shot it a little closer.


I really love how this came out. The sky and atmosphere were just right and the Sun didn't saturate the image.

And speaking of the Sun I also shot a time lapse of the sunrise. Click the link below and have a look.


March 10, 2015 Sunrise <<< Click Here


And lastly here is today's "Amaryllis Watch" photo. It still hasn't opened but it is getting taller every day.


And that's all for today folks. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment