Monday, July 6, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 6, 2015

Hi folks and welcome to today's Daily View! 

Yesterday I mentioned that I had driven over to Jenkin's Arboretum in Wayne, Pennsylvania to shoot some photos. Today I would like to share one with you. This is a small panorama made with my phone's camera. I adjusted it in Photoshop as usual. I still have mixed feelings as to the final result but overall I think I like it.


And I also have a short video from my walk on one of the trails. You can check it out at the link below.


Sunday At Jenkin's Arboretum <<< Click Here


And that's all for now. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great view! I went to a big cat sanctuary in Ocala,Fla & saw trees that werfe 9I guess) almost as tall. Real skyscrapers! It is truly
    incredible how tall they grow....thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to visit a place like that. I find it amusing that when I see big cats in a zoo environment that they act the same as house cats. Only a little more dangerous and a lot bigger. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete