Sunday, July 12, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 12, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View! We had a very busy weekend and just got back a little while ago so this is going to be quick. We spent the last couple of days in Washington DC and on the way back to our car this afternoon I came across this guy.


He was great! Not afraid of me at all and in fact he even ate some bread from my hand. Check out this video and you'll see what I mean.


DC Squirrel <<< Click Here


And I'll be back real soon!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I totally love the video! When one got the bread,everybody wants some! Even pigeons! Ha ha! So cute! I was watching a nature show & there is actually a black squirrel with a white tail.It's extremely rare & found only in one place,which I forget where. (Sorry.) Are you thinking of opening Cafes as you travel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! These squirrels and pigeons already have a cafe :) There is a hotdog vendor who feeds them bread. In fact he gave us the roll you see in the video and told us he would eat from our hands. All of downtown DC is a great place for birds and squirrels. So much food for them. And I'll have more photos and video soon. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete