Thursday, July 16, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 16, 2015

Hi there everyone! How's the weather where you are? Mother nature has smiled on us today with cooler but warm weather and no rain. It was a perfect day top get some yard work done. So when I got home this afternoon I headed right outside and did just that. There was a lot to do but it looks so much better now. And afterward I grabbed my camera and snapped some nice photos of some birds at the cafe. Here is one that I would like to share with you.


This is one of the many sparrows that frequent the cafe. Here he is sitting atop one of our arborvitae waiting for his turn at the food. Yes, sometimes there is quite a queue!

Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! How popular is that Cafe? Love the photo! I can almost feel his feathers.....The weather was gorgeous but we're gonna pay for it next week with the 90*+ temps. I'll just enjoy each day as it comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! It's very popular. But I guess when you are giving out free food that's going to happen :) I'll take the hot weather over the cold Winter any day. After these last few years I could do without Winter all together. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is a great shot. You must have used a zoom because there is no way you could get that close. You can see each feather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Yes It was shot with my 300mm zoom lens. The hard part was getting a steady shot because this particular lens does not have image stabilization and I was hand holding the camera. One of these days I'll upgrade.

      Delete