Friday, July 24, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 24, 2015

Hi my friends and welcome to the Friday edition of the Daily View! It's basically the same as the Daily View on other days except it is Friday. And I like Fridays!

Today I would like to share one last photo from Longwood Gardens last week and it is another from the Water Lily Garden.


I had a little difficulty toning down the light but I thought the spider web was cool so I am sharing this shot anyway.

Fast forward to this morning and the Cafe and a lot of hungry birds. And of course a video! Check it out below.




And that will do it for today folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love it that you got the spiderweb in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I was lucky to get this shot because it was pretty dark. I am glad it came out as good as it did.

      Delete
  2. Really cool! love the busy Cafe too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! The funny thing is that I didn't watch the entire video before I posted it. When i went out to finish recording I wondered why the birds had flown away. At about 30 minutes I realize now that a cat showed up and scared them off. I guess he was looking for a meal at the cafe too. Just not a regular menu item.

      Delete