Friday, July 31, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 31, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View! As we wrap up another month what better to share than one of my favorite subjects? Yep another squirrel photo. When I got home from work today I had some cleaning to do in the yard and particularly the cafe. Those birds sure can be messy! So I didn't even waste a minute because if I did I would never have gotten anything done. As I was finishing up Kim arrived home and made us a quick dinner so I went in and ate and as I was finishing that I hear our dog barking at something through our front door. It was one of our neighborhood squirrels looking for peanuts. So of course I grabbed some and also picked up my camera and headed outside to feed him and also shoot a couple photos, And now I would like to share this one with you.


And I am finishing up for now my friends. Thanks so much for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This guy has such a look of surprise on his face! I don't think this is the same one who usually poses for you....the ham! I don't think I can ever tire of these squirrel photos....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two squirrels that are very tame and will ask for peanuts and then there are two others who come around but are a little more skittish. They are younger and have not gotten to know us yet. I have plenty of squirrel pics!

    ReplyDelete