Monday, July 27, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 27, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View. Well, it's getting late and I have had a busy day. I wanted to go through my photos and video from yesterday's trip to Peddlers Village but with working all day and a ton of yard work this afternoon I just ran out of time. So instead how about a squirrel? Well since you insist :)


And that's all for today. I'll be back really soon and I hope you will be too!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. You and your squirrels! This is a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the squirrel pics! You seem to capture them just right,or do they actually pose for you? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really do think they pose sometimes.

      Delete