Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 22, 2015

Hi there! When Kim and I visited Longwood Gardens this past weekend for the Nightscape exhibit we arrived early and I was able to shoot some photos of the scenery. Today I would like to share this one with you.


This is from the Water Lily exhibit and was made with my phone's camera. I hate to say that in our rushing around that day I forgot my DSLR. But I think I got some good stuff anyway.

Now I was going to share another video but I haven't gone through all of them yet. So what I would like to do is share my YouTube Channel instead. I have lot's of content there. Some older and some newer. You can check it out at the link below if you like.


My YouTube Channel


And that's it for today folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty flower! Kim & yourself must have been really rushing. I thought the DSLR was connected to your hip. Ha ha!
    But the phone seems to be coming through for you. Everything is being made smaller except for SLR.....oh well.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It turned out pretty good because my main objective that night was shooting video and I use the phone for almost all of the videos I make. And the newer phones can even make excellent photos. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete