Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 21, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View! Anyone who knows me knows that I love to photograph squirrels. I always have and there are tons of old 35mm shots to prove it. And seeing as it's been over a week since I last shared one with you I figured today would be a great day to do so. This was shot this afternoon when I got home from work.


One of our resident critters. And he sure isn't shy. He comes right to the door and waits for peanuts.

I also have one more video to share from Nightscape at Longwood Gardens. Well it's probably the last video. At least of Nightscape but I do have some more to go through. Anyhow this is the Legacy Tree. I was only able to record about a minute because it was very crowded but you will get the idea.




Remember that my videos look best in 1080P HD and of course at Full Screen.

And that's all for now. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Finally! Got my squirrel fix! Those critters are so cute.....It was interesting he was next to the flag. Setting him up for next year.s holiday highlight? Ha ha! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Debbie! I got a lot of shots of this guy yesterday and it was difficult picking one for the Daily View. You can be sure there will be more soon.

      Delete