Monday, July 20, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 20, 2015

Happy Monday everyone! It was another scorcher today but it looks like relief is around the corner. But hot or not I needed to tend the plants and bushes and of course the cafe after work today. As I was watering one of our bushes I noticed some spider webs and thought the water really looked cool on them. I shot several photos and today I would like to share this one with you.


A lot of people don't like or are afraid of spiders but I for one find then beneficial. They really do seem to cut down on flying insects. For that matter so do the birds and you know I a few of them around here.

Moving on from my webbed bushes I would like to share another video from Longwood Garden's Nightscape exhibit. This one was recorded at the Topiary Garden and again is just incredible. The lighting was a bit difficult to work with but I think it came out pretty good. Check it out below and remember it is best viewed in 1080P HD and of course at Full Screen.


And that's all for today my friends. But I'll be back with more real soon!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Liked the video but the wet webs are super neat! Okay, I'm not a spider fan but do accept their usefulness....
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! The funny thing is that I didn't even see the webs until I watered the bush.

      Delete
  2. Spiders are ok deception for the brown recluse living in my yard. They are poisonous and bite! I do lime the effect t of the water on the web.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose even the poisonous spiders have their place but i certainly would stay away. Thankfully the one's I see around here are "safe". Thanks Kathy!

      Delete