Sunday, July 26, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 26, 2015

Hi my friends and welcome to the Daily View. Wow! This weekend sure went fast didn't it? In fact this entire Summer seems to be flying by. But we are trying to make the most of it and do and see as much as we can. Today was no exception either. The morning started out slow and I had time to shoot quite a few shots at the cafe. And I would like to share this one with you. A hungry sparrow enjoying an early morning meal.


He was nice enough to take time and pose for me.

A little later in the day I was able to get a little cleaning done and even had time to do a bit of pruning in our back yard. And then it was off to New Hope, Pennsylvania to a restaurant called The Cock N' Bull with family and friends to celebrate my Sister Elaine's birthday. It was our first time there but I sure hope it isn't the last. It was quite a nice meal and the service was excellent. After eating we strolled through Peddler's Village to enjoy the scenery. There is a really cool water wheel and I was able to shoot a quick video. Take a look.




And there was a lot more but I'll save that for another day. I'm going to finish this up for now but I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun going to Peddler's Village. I got a lot of good shots too. The video of the water wheel is cool. Did you see the koi pond?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was. I haven't been there in over thirty years when Mom and my Dad took me. And I really don't remember any of it. I did see the koi. I saw the pigeons too and the train.

      Delete
  2. It does look like the bird is posing. Not camera shy is he? Love the water wheel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the birds are getting used to me. I know the squirrels are. I thought the water wheel was cool.Thanks for stopping by!,

      Delete