Saturday, July 4, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 4, 2015

Hi and Happy Independence Day Daily View readers! This afternoon I was outside checking on the cafe and I got some great shots. I'd like to share this one with you.


This is one of our many sparrows. He was perched on this branch for a while and I was able to grab this shot.

I wanted to have some photos of Valley Forge ready for today but just did not have time to get them done. But they are coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I really like this. It shows how delicate the sparrow is. I love feeding the ones in my yard. One or two are a bit plump. What i love about your photos is that you also capture the fragility of the twigs & branches. Great shooting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie! It's really nice that when I post a photo a viewer "gets" what I am trying to convey. And you got this one to a T! Thanks as always for stopping by :)

      Delete