Thursday, July 23, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 23, 2015

Hi folks and welcome to the Daily View. Today I would like to continue with my Longwood theme and share another shot from the Water Lily Garden. This time we have a wider view with some nice reflections.


This like my photo yesterday was made with my phone's camera. A Motorola Droid Turbo. 

I also have another short video to share. I shot this walking so it's a little bouncy. I'll have to work on my walking and recording skills. Check it out below.



And I am calling it a day now. But I'll be back real soon with plenty to share. I hope to see you again here at the blog!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved the water lily pond. Walking through the conservatory was a strange experience. You are so much taller than I am that I saw everything from a very different perspective. I haven't been there in at least 15 years but it all looks the same. Hopefully I can go back someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! There are many things that haven't changed for decades I'm sure but somehow I always find something new. I hope you get the chance to visit again.

      Delete
  2. Loved the lily garden! Don't lose the 'bounce'! It's because you're enjoying life & what you're seeing. I think it adds character.
    Keep filming!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I won't lose the bounce but I would like go tone it down a bit. I don't want people to get motion sickness. But either way I will be focusing a lot more on video going forward. I have some new ideas brewing so be sure to "watch this spot".

      Delete