Thursday, July 2, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 2, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View! Today I would like to share another shot from our trip to Citizens Bank Park last night.


The Phillies may not be having a great year but I can't think of a more beautiful place to lose a ballgame. Check lout the view of center city straight ahead.

Yesterday I mentioned that we saw an excellent fireworks show after the game. Well here it is. All 15 minutes. It's not the best quality video. It's slightly unstable. but I was hand holding my phone. Check it out at the link below.


Phillies Fireworks - July 1, 2015


Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the view, especially of center city. I am surprised you didn't try for a zoom shot of center city.... but still beautiful.
    Keep clicking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I didn't have my regular camera with me and the zooms on phone cameras are not very good. Next time I'll have to bring it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete