Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 28, 2015

Hi there and welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View. A while back I wrote about something that I tend to do when on a photo shoot that sometimes results in a better or more interesting subject than I set out to photograph. Turning around. Today as I was on our deck shooting some of our geraniums I turned and looked up and saw something I thought would be really cool to share with you. And here it is.


The Moon and Clouds! Now I must admit that the sky was much lighter when I shot this but I used a little artistic license and darkened it. I think the clouds are stunning with a black background. What do you think? Oh and the geraniums? I got some really nice shots of those too and will share them in the near future.

And hey how about another video from Peddlers Village? Well okay then! Here you go.




Here you have a cage full of pigeons, a Koi/Fish Pond and a Train. Who could ask for more?

And that's all for now folks! I thank you for stopping by and I sure hope you see you again real soon at the blog. And remember to turn around every now and again.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment