Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 29, 2015

Hi folks and welcome to the Daily View! I am getting this out a bit later than I had intended but I guess it isn't that late yet. I have been spending the last couple of hours upgrading to Windows 10 on my laptop and while it all seems to be working well there are lots of programs updating and one of them is Photoshop. But it is finally useable and I am finally able to get this post out to you.

Yesterday I told you that I was photographing our geraniums when I saw that cool cloud formation with the moon that I just had to share. Well today I would like to share one of the geraniums.


This is on our back deck and when the old flowers die off there seems to be a ton of new ones ready to bloom.

And now I am wrapping it up for the day. I think I'll just let this thing finish whatever it needs to do and hopefully all will be back to normal soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Empathy on the updates. A total time thing....I really like the Moon / Clouds Way cool!! I like the geranium too. The 'more take
    their place' happens with our coleus. It takes over our small garden.I get the rarer colors from Greensgrow. The plants are currently about 2 feet high & 2 ft wide......and growing! They usually top out at 3 - 3 1/2 feet & last thru Oct /Nov.The one plant that takes care of itself! ha ha!
    Keep clicking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Maybe I'll look into planting some coleus for next year. I looked them up and I really like them. I even have a place in mind. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete